When it comes to breakfast…keeping low-carb is usually simple. Eggs and bacon are as low-carb high-fat as it gets. Even toast and pancakes have their keto replacements now. But what do you do when all your craving is a big ol’ bowl of oatmeal?! Thanks to Grain Free Harvest we now have the answer…(and it rhymes with oatmeal) ..NOATMEAL. Check out our easy to follow recipe for a tasty bowl of low-carb keto friendly oatmeal! Start your day #fatfuelled and ready to rumble!
- 1/3 cup noatmeal low-carb gluten-free breakfast cereal
- 1/3 cup water
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 handful of your favourite berry (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (or your favourite nut butter)
- ¼ cup Krisda Chocolate Chips (or crushed nuts)
- Cinnamon to taste (optional)
Simply follow directions to make noatmeal by adding water (and salt) to noatmeal and microwave for 1-2 minutes until you reach desired consistency. If you like your noatmeal thicker add less water, for thinner noatmeal add more.
Once your noatmeal is the desired consistency stir in coconut butter, chocolate chips and cinnamon. Add your berries on top and enjoy! You can also swap chocolate chips for your favourite crushed nuts!
- Calories: 412
- Fat: 35 g
- Total Carbs: 23 g
- Fiber: 13 g
- Net Carbs: 10 g
- Protein: 10 g