Announcement of Reopening: April 9th, 2020
To our keto family,
It is with anticipation we reach out to you today with announcement of our reopening. After much hard work from all of our staff, we are happy to announce we will be reopening our delivery operations officially as of Thursday April 16th with contactless pick-up starting on the 14th. You may now officially start to shop with us again.
Reopening in our new kitchen facility, we have put a number of strict procedures in place to ensure the safety of our employees and minimize any risk of spreading COVID-19.
OUR PROCEDURES FOR SAFETY IN HOUSE
We have implemented several precautions based on the advice of the Canadian Health Authority.
- Social distancing procedures in place to ensure all staff has ample working space and are not within close physical proximity to one another
- We will enforce meticulous sanitization of all working surfaces before, after and between use
- We have increased the frequency of the disinfection of all food contact surfaces (and other surfaces that are frequently touched by team members
- All staff is required to wear clean gloves and face masks at all times while working
- All drivers are obligated to wear gloves during deliveries
- Multiple hand washing stations are put in place for staff to use and mandatory hand washing upon entering, leaving, and when appropriate throughout the work day will be enforced
OUR PROCEDURES FOR SAFETY WITH DELIVERIES
- To ensure further social distancing, all drivers will be required to wait outside our building to pick up food for delivery
- We have increased the frequency of the disinfection of all food contact surfaces, this includes our delivery bags
- Our drivers will continue to exercise contactless delivery, ringing the doorbell for you when your package has arrived, and immediately preceding to return to their vehicle
- Regular sanitization of all delivery vehicles before and after all routes
While the chances of transmission via food courier are low according to experts, there are precautionary steps you can take to help minimize risk and put the mind at ease. Hand washing, after receiving and unpacking your food is encouraged.
There is no mistaking the challenges we are all facing. By taking responsibility, we can all help to protect the most vulnerable and mitigate risk to our communities. We are excited to be reopening and offering our services to you, but will not stop continuing to reevaluate and adapt to whatever challenges come our way.
We have been touched by all your support and kind words through these times, and are excited to be back to doing what we do best; cooking up delicious meals for you all!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com