Digital Marketing Specialist, Remote
Don’t just work, evolve.
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Oakville Ontario, London Ontario, Remote
Salary: To be discussed
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time
Perks, pluses and pleasures every day!
- Never work the same day twice
- Opportunities to engage with like-minded people
- Work with an evolving and growing company
- Enjoy a staff discount on delicious ketogenic food
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and new positions based on epic performance
Overview / Summary
The Digital Marketing Specialist to brings innovation, creativity, and strategic thinking to our digital marketing campaigns. This person is passionate about using data to grow and optimize our digital marketing programs with experience across various digital platforms and marketing channels, including Shopify, Klaviyo, Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Affiliate Marketing.
The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Digital & Ecommerce Manager and will be responsible for the digital media campaigns, from strategy, planning, scheduling, proofing, targeting, and reporting success, or opportunities based on established internal and industry benchmarks. The incumbent will be turning ideas into reality and defining smart solutions involving technology, brainstorming creative proposals for websites, advertising. This role will work across departments and must be an excellent collaborator and communicator to achieve results.
Manage Facebook & TikTok Ads
- Manage direct response (focused on driving conversions) Facebook ad campaigns from the planning stage to completion
- Create and manage media budgets for assigned campaigns, digital and print graphics to support brand initiatives
- Brief creative teams and develop creative campaign assets
- Monitor and optimize all Facebook campaigns
- Build and implement media plans with analytics to assess the impact of our campaigns on driving business objectives
- Create easy-to-read reports on campaign ROI & revenue analysis.
- Optimize campaign click-thru rates, conversion rates, and bid management
- Manage campaign performance against target KPI’s
Manage Search Engine Optimization
- Understand the approaches to White hat SEO, Meta Titles, Hreflang, and Canonical Tags
- Optimize listings through keyword research and obsessively monitor competition from within our category
- Create and implement an SEO content strategy for high-performing marketing campaigns, teams, and businesses
- Create copy for sales pages, including product pages, category pages, and website homepages, keeping in mind best SEO practices
- Flawless copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills to bring ideas to the table and deliver engaging, succinct, and compelling content
- Develop and implement link-building campaigns
Manage social media, Google, YouTube, Bing and other SEM Channels
- Responsible for the digital media campaigns, from strategy, planning, scheduling, proofing, targeting, and reporting success or opportunities based on established internal and industry benchmarks
- Driving brand with consumers for YouTube and Responsible for the strategy and execution of different video Ad formats like YouTube Masthead, Skippable/ Non-Skippable in-stream, Bumper, and Discovery Ads.
- Work directly with our paid media agency to ensure all campaigns are live, up to date, and optimized for best results
- Drive new buyer acquisition through search engine marketing, focusing on optimizing acquisition metrics such as click-through rate (CTR), conversion rates, and cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Manage A/B tests on different creative, copy, audience segments, channels, and tactics
- Develop creative growth strategies that leverage digital marketing initiatives
- Create effective testing and landing page optimization to lift conversion rates across the entire acquisition funnel
- Prepare Emails/ SMS to send out to customers
Manage TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and Affiliate Marketing
- Work closely with TikTok Creators and Influencers to strategize and execute campaigns for Ketolibriyum Products on TikTok
- Creating new Prospective/ Retargeting campaigns every week and testing new audiences LLA’s.
- Responsible for setting up new business managers/ad accounts on new ad Platforms like Pinterest, Twitter, Redditt with a launch plan.
- Produce artworks, assets and coordinate with internal/ external design teams to make sure we have creatives to launch new campaigns and make sure new pixels are installed properly
- Managing pages & feedback scores for social media platforms to make sure our ad accounts don't get a strike or suspension.
- Troubleshooting campaign-related issues and delivering tracking issues when they occur.
- Explore new opportunities to leverage affiliate partnerships including content and video collaborations, paid media, and more.
- Grow the affiliate channel, driving sales through premium affiliate partners and special offers
Collaboratively develop, plan, and monitor multi-platform marketing strategies
- Develop, execute best-in-class implementation across digital platforms, and manage digital strategies, marketing campaigns and launches such as (Email, SMS, SEO, SEM, display, mobile, video, paid/organic social, website and cross-media advertising) that drive growth to meet or exceed pipeline growth targets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against corporate scorecard KPIs
- Conduct regular performance analysis to find effective ways to drive efficiencies resulting in strong ROI
- Contribute to weekly Marketing Department meetings with data-informed insights to improve and inform all creative initiatives and outputs
Preferred / Valuable
- Online Marketing/ Digital Agency experience
- 3 years in a digital marketing role
- Proven experience in using SEO keyword research tools, such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc
- Google and Facebook Certifications (Ads, FB Blueprint, Analytics, Digital, Search, Marketing, MyBusiness, Etc)
- Good working knowledge of SEM Rush, Google Analytics, MOZ, and other relevant tools
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and/or Visme, Design Wizard, Easil, Snappa, Crello, Stencil, and PicMonkey.
- Good understanding of content management systems (CMS) and e-commerce platforms.
- A deep understanding of SEM and how it integrates within SEO
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools is ideal (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, Hootsuite, Adwords, Drift, Autopilot, and Pipedrive)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google SEM & Adwords campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to identify and diagnose issues and opportunities, prioritize them, and successfully execute a plan to address them
- Curious and creative, you are a problem solver who loves to try new things.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proactive self-starter with a sense of accountability and integrity
- Patience and empathy
- Multi-tasking while multi-tasking
- Attention to detail
- Dedication to continual self-improvement and learning
Our team at Ketolibriyum is very important to us. We believe in building our team based on shared values and the enjoyment of working together. We believe that the right person is more important than the most experienced.
This role is performed at our facility as well as remotely and consists of computer and phone work as well as frequent meetings.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. The job posting is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.