Don’t just work, evolve.
Position: Bakery Supervisor
Location: London Ontario
Salary: To be discussed
Start date: When we find the right candidate
Hours: Flexible, must be available evenings and weekends
Perks, pluses and pure pleasure every day!
- Never the same day twice
- Opportunity to engage with like-minded people!
- Work with a growing company with plenty of opportunities
- Staff discount on delicious ketogenic food
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and new positions based on epic performance
Overview / Summary
We are searching for a Bakery Supervisor to creatively lead our baking team and help take our baking to the next level at our retail store. Our kitchen is a fast paced and busy environment where attention to detail and teamwork skills are a priority. We have a passion for creating delicious and low-carb baked goods and are looking for a leader who is able to oversee the integrity of all baking. This role also involves working with our head chef and CEO on a daily basis to ensure accurate inventory and requires strong teamwork skills. If you are energetic and excited about healthy low-carb food, we are looking for you to join our team.
- Lead and inspire a growing team of 8+ people to be the best ketogenic baking kitchen
- Operate multi-function baking and cooking machinery on a daily basis
- Bake and decorate delicious, out of this world, ketogenic cakes, desserts, bread, muffins, scones, cookies and squares from standardized recipes
- Lead your team to create amazing new recipes that will dazzle our raving fans
- Oversee the critical numbers of production, including inventory, production, production yields.
- Conduct inventory counts and organize supplies with accuracy checks
- Ensure the inventory bakery products to prepare for production
- Train new hired employees
- Ensure the pristine cleanliness of the bakery area
- Experience: baking supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- A passion for baking and healthy eating
- Be available weekdays and weekends
- Have completed a baking or culinary program
- 1-2 years working in a similar role
- Experience and/or knowledge of gluten free goods and ingredients
- The ability to manage and oversee workflow in a growing department
- Excellent written, computer, and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of Food Handling and Food Safety, HACCP/GMP/JHSC
- Be flexible in an 8-hour work shift
- Be able to stand or walk for 6-8 hours, as well as bend, stretch and lift up to 50lbs
- Knowledge of the ketogenic lifestyle and low-carb baking an asset
To apply please stop in the store with your resume OR send your cover letter and resume to John at email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. The job posting is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.