To all our valued customers,
It's great to see you here. We want to let you know what our team is doing to ensure the safety of you, our staff and community as we deal with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Information Regarding Our Recent Closure
In the recent weeks of December 2021, we had staff members test positive for COVID-19. In addition to a complete shut down and isolation of our staff, here is what we are doing to protect our community and keep staff safe.
- A complete sanitation of our facilities including all areas of our kitchen, packing and delivery areas
- All staff socially isolated for a total of 10 days as required by the Ontario government in the events of testing positive
- Staff are rapid tested daily before entering the facility, anyone who may be showing symptoms is either told not to come to work or sent home immediatly
- Increased daily sanitation protocols in all areas of our space including the kitchen, the packing and delivery areas
- Shifts and workers are staggered and spaced out to ensure a two meter distance is kept between employees at all times
Our top priority is always the safety of our guests, customers, staff and community. Despite the difficulties in closing, we are happy to make the hard decision to keep our community safe.
Can I buy online and pick-up at a store
Yes, you can order online for contactless pick-up from our website. To do so, fill your cart with the food you like and click 'retail store pick-up' before heading to checkout.
Do I have to wear a mask in-store
The wellbeing of our guests, teams and communities remains our top priority. Masks are highly mandatory in our stores, even for those who are fully vaccinated.
Do I have to wait in line when I go to a store
Both our retail stores have a store limit. If the stores are filled at the time of your arrival you may have to wait in line. Currently there are not long waits with most customers entering right away. We thank you for your patience if you do have to wait.
Can COVID-19 be spread with food
According to the federal Government of Canada, 'There is currently no evidence that people can catch COVID-19 from food. The virus that causes COVID-19 can be killed at temperatures similar to that of other known viruses and bacteria found in food.'
Do your staff wear masks
Yes, all our staff both in retail stores and our kitchen facilities are required to wear masks at all times and remain two metres apart.