Customer Service Representative, Retail Store
Don’t just work, evolve.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: London Ontario
Type: Full-Time & Part-Time
Salary: To be discussed
Start date: When we find the right candidate
Hours: We are looking for someone with flexible availability, with at least 1-2 days open for work evenings and weekends
Perks, pluses and pleasures every day!
- Never work the same day twice
- Opportunities to engage with like-minded people
- Work with an evolving and growing company
- Enjoy a staff discount on delicious ketogenic food
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and new positions based on epic performance
Overview / Summary
We are looking for a dynamic and gregarious individual to help run our retail location. Our store is a warm, customer centric affable environment where people can stop by and pick-up meals and desserts to fit with their healthy lifestyle! We have a passion for helping people improve their health through their food choices and strive to do so in all our customer interactions. This role also involves helping in the back of house packing orders and maintain inventory. If you are energetic and excited about healthy low-carb food, we are looking for you to join our team.
- Assist all customers with finding food, nutrition information and specific products
- Go above an beyond to help all customers and wow them with your excellent customer service skills
- Greet and engage ALL customers upon entering the store with a warm and friendly smile
- Assist & educate customers in better understanding the benefits of low-carb keto food
- Be willing to learn and speak to all areas of our business (aka events, delivery, meal packages)
- Help answer phones, check out customers at cash and tend to all patrons
- Ensure the pristine cleanliness and order of the retail store
- Help pack food for orders and delivery on a weekly basis
- Help ensure accurate and orderly maintenance of all food in retail and back of house
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure a seamless customer experience
- At least 1 year in a customer service position or similar role
- You have a great attitude and exude passion and generosity in everything you do!
- Amazing problem solving skills: you know that google doesn’t have the answer for everything
- You’re always ready to think outside the box
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent written, computer, and verbal communication skills
- You know and understand the value of being a team player
- Your able to remain calm and collected in a fast paced environment
- You have product awareness and are willing to learn about all our offerings
- Be flexible in an 8-hour work shift
- Availability evenings and weekends
- Familiarity with the keto diet and low-carb products an asset
To apply please stop in the store with your resume OR send a cover letter and resume to John at email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. The job posting is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.