Nutritionist Sales Associate, London
We take clean, whole foods seriously.
Ketolibriyum & Healthy Haven Meals is looking for Nutritionist Team Lead to assist with the sales and operations of their Oakville retail store. The successful candidate will be responsible for explaining products and services while processing sales quickly, accurately, and efficiently. This position is perfect for a team player who has a strong background in holistic health, nutrition, health and wellness, customer service and is passionate about living a healthy lifestyle!
- Enjoy engaging, educational dialogue about nutrition and wellness and have a genuine commitment to customer service
- Are passionate about 100% clean and healthy food options
- Are well-spoken, dedicated, hard-working and outgoing
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing a genuine and respectful connection with every customer
- Assume a leadership role within the team to train and motivate team members for excellent customer service.
- Collaborating with management to achieve sales and store goals
- Provide customers with relevant information, products and guidance (within reason) regarding their natural health needs
- Replenish and stock merchandise appropriately on displays
- Daily upkeep of store cleanliness, processing payments, and opening and closing
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized working and shopping environment
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of products offered.
- Comply with all company rules, regulations, policies and sanitation standards
- Minimum 1 Year experience in retail environment.
- Previous experience in a team lead role considered an asset
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail, and ability to use common sense
- Work well in a team environment and use available resources to ensure that the customer and store expectations are met
- On going and up to date knowledge regarding nutrition trends and attaining optimal health
- 1-2 years educational background in food/nutrition/related field required
- Ability to multitask, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Organization and Merchandising Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
What We Offer
A fun work environment that will offer opportunities to learn and grow.
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
At Ketolibriyum we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Ketolibriyum hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
Hours: Full-time (35-40 hours) must include a Saturday or Sunday shift.
Wage: Starting at $19.00/hr
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org